This Wacker Neuson BPU5545A is in immaculate functional and cosmetic condition with a compaction force that feels like its brand new. We invite you to test this machine in our shop so you can see for yourself how well it runs. The machine is equipped with a recoil start.
The item is fully rebuilt, equipped with a Honda GX390 13 HP Engine and has passed our 15 point inspection by our certified Wacker Neuson technicians. This item is ready to get to work.
High compaction force combined with fast forward and reverse travel means the BPU 5545A achieves great productivity. It is an all-around versatile plate for all job sites that place high demands on the machine's performance potential. Its other outstanding characteristics are high operator comfort and a long service life. It is perfectly suited for the compaction of building back-fill, and of frost and sub bases when constructing roads, paths and parking lots. The 69 Hz frequency makes the BPU 5545A suitable for all purposes and compacts even medium-weight and heavy interlocking paving stone reliably. Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation including spot compaction for easy maneuverability. Ideal for trenches and large spaces.
- The innovative guide handle provides for very low hand-arm vibration and optimizes the user-friendliness.
- The BPU 5545A is equipped with a recoil starter. Different extension plates provide a variety of operating widths.
- Comprehensive comfort features: e.g. low oil shut off and maintenance-free alternator.
- The large gasoline engine with its high reserve capacity ensures great efficiency and a long service life.
- A safety cut-out mechanism prevents the operator getting trapped between machine and an obstruction when moving backwards.
2017 Wacker BPU5545A Reversible Plate Compactor
- Operating weight 750 lb
- Centrifugal force 12,364 lbf
- Base plate size (W x L)17.3 x 35.4 in
- Base plate thickness 0.47 in
- Height (without guide handle)28.3 in
- Operating width (with extension plate) 23.6 in
- Frequency 69 Hz
- Hand-arm vibrations 4.9 ft/s²
- Advance travel max. (depending on soil & environmental factors)88.6 ft/min
- Surface capacity max. (depending on soil & environmental factors)9,171 ft²/h
- Transport height 59.6 in
- Transport length 41.3 in
- Transport width 30.7 in
Engine / Motor
- Engine / Motor type Air-cooled single cylinder, four-cycle Otto engine
- Engine / Motor manufacturer Honda
- Engine / Motor GX 390 Displacement 23.7 in³
- Engine performance max. (DIN ISO 3046)6.4 kW at rpm 3,000 rpm
- Operating performance max. (DIN ISO 3046)5.4 kW at rpm 2,600 rpm
- Fuel consumption 0.53 US gal/h
- Tank capacity (fuel)6.4 US qt
- Power transmission From drive motor via centrifugal clutch and V-belt direct to exciter.
- Fuel type Gasoline CO2 (NRSC) *743 g/kW-hr