This 2017 Wacker Neuson DPU6555 is in immaculate functional condition with a compaction force that feels like its brand new. We invite you to test this machine in our shop so you can see for yourself how well it runs.
The item is fully rebuilt, equipped with a HATZ Diesel Engine and has passed our 15 point inspection by our certified Wacker Neuson technicians. This item is ready to get to work.
Thanks to its enormous compaction force combined with a quick forward and return travel, the DPU 6555Hec offers an extremely high level of productivity. It is a very versatile machine for all construction sites where extreme demands are placed on the performance efficiency. In addition, it offers excellent characteristics in terms of service life and operating comfort. Optimal application areas are the compaction of frost coverings and bearing layers in street, path and parking lot construction as well as backfilling buildings. Thanks to a frequency of 69 Hz, the DPU 6555Hec is universally applicable and even reliably compacts heavy interlocking paving stones. The model version DPU 6555Hec is equipped with Compatec, the compaction control by Wacker Neuson.
- The innovative guide handle provides for very low hand-arm vibrations and optimizes the user-friendliness.
- An operator present system prevents the operator from being trapped between the unit and an object when working backward.
- Extensive comfort functions, such as low oil shutdown, self-adjusting V-belts, maintenance-free alternator.
- A large dimensioned diesel engine offers high power reserves and ensures for a high level of efficiency and long service life.
- Compatec: Easy to read display of the relative compaction progress. Warning for overload and overcompaction. Brightness adjustment of the lights to the ambient light. Extremely robust and reliable.
- Extension Plates Included
- Product Video: In Progress
2017 Wacker DPU 6555Hec Reversible Plate Compactor
DPU 6555 DPU 6555Hec
Operating weight lb 1,091 1,096 Centrifugal force lbf 14,612 14,612 Base plate size (W x L) in 21.7 x 35 21.7 x 35 Base plate thickness in 0.5 0.5 Height (ground clearance) in 33.6 33.6 Operating width (with extension plates)in 28 28 Frequency Hz 69 69 Hand-arm vibrations ft/s² 4.3 4.3 Advance travel max. (dependent on soil and environmental influences) ft/min 91.8 91.8 Surface capacity max. (dependent on soil and environmental influences) ft²/h 12,917 12,917 Transport height in 59.9 59.9 Transport length in 41.7 41.7 Transport width in 30.7 30.7 Shipping weight lb 1,105 1,108
Engine / Motor
Engine / Motor type Air-cooled, single-cylinder, four-cycle diesel engine Air-cooled, single-cylinder, four-cycle diesel engine Engine / Motor manufacturer Hatz Hatz Engine / Motor 1D81S 1D81S Displacement in³ 40.7 40.7 Engine performance (rated power) (IFN DIN ISO 3046) kW 9.6 9.6 at rpm rpm 2,800 2,800 Operating performance (DIN ISO 3046)kW 6.8 6.8 at rpm rpm 3,010 3,010 Fuel consumption US gal/h 0.5 0.5 Tank capacity (fuel) US qt 6.3 6.3 Power transmission From the drive motor via centrifugal clutch and V-belt directly to the exciter. From the drive motor via centrifugal clutch and V-belt directly to the exciter. Fuel type Diesel Diesel CO2 (NRSC) * g/kW-hr 974 974