This machine was sent to us by our partners at Bartell. The machine has barely seen any use. This conclusion has been derived by its 100% compression test, functionality and cosmetic condition.
The BT1400 is one of Bartell’s more expensive tamping rammers and with good reason. This jumping jack is equipped with a GX120 engine rather than a GX100 like most to provide more power when needed. For example in higher elevations.
- Adjustable height operators handle for operator comfort
- Honda GX120 powered with diaphragm carburetor for extra power at higher elevations
- Heavy-duty throttle control provides longer service life
- Dual air filtration keeps the dirt where it belongs: out of your engine
- Integrated fuel valve provided for easy starting
- Heavy shock mount system to reduce hand-arm vibration and improve operator comfort
- Protective roll cage prevents possible damage on job site
- Integrated roller and lift handle makes loading and unloading a one-person job
- MRSP $4375.00