Drill, mill and cut slots, grooves and small parts with this powerful mini mill. A durable cast iron body and base help reduce vibration and deliver superior results. Two speed ranges, 0 to 1100 RPM and 0 to 2500 RPM, for working with a variety of materials and degrees of thickness.
- Features a micro feed that allows the operator to feed at .002 in. per line
- Heavy duty cast iron body and base for better stability
- Precision machined table
- Includes drill chuck and key, shaft and chuck key assembly and wrenches
2SP - 2 Speed Benchtop Mill/Drill Machine
- AC Volts 120
- Amperage (amps) 2.2
- Chuck size (in.) 7/64 in. - 1/2 in.
- Horsepower (hp) 4/5
- Speed (max) 2500 RPM
- Minimum Speed (RPM) 1100
- Number of speeds Variable
- Phase 1
- Shipping Weight 138.00 lb.
- Spindle Taper R8
- Table dimensions 15-7/8 in. L X 3-11/16 in. W