Bartell’s combination blades are now 20% thicker at no extra cost, providing a longer lasting, more durable trowel blade. With less down time and less materials used, the contractor will save on money and time.
- Combination blades are a combination of float and finish blades, and therefore can both float and finish concrete
- Featuring a floating edge that is pitched upwards for floating allowing fresh concrete to flow under the blade, and a flat finishing edge for finishing
- The operator does not have to stop and change blades on each rotor for each operation
- However, they are not as efficient as the blades that are specifically designed for these jobs
- One side of the blade is used for floating, the other side for finishing
- Normally only used by small contracts where a high quality finish is required but not a "super flat finish" would be needed
Bartell Grizzly 36 Inch Power Trowel Combination Blades
C$134.99 Regular Price
- Number of blades: 4
- Blade size: 8" x 14"