Leave the 2x4 at home where it belongs!
Lightweight and easy to transport, assemble, and operate.
- Specially designed to permit a single operator to quickly and easily level an entire area.
- Adjustable handle to meet operator needs and more efficient handling.
- Handle vibration is minimized with our impact absorbing mounting system to optimize control and operator comfort.
- Superior control is achieved with our responsive handle mounted throttle and on/off switch.
- High frequency vibration disperses and levels concrete without build-up.
- Lightweight, easy to transport to and around job sites.
- Blade design permits cutting and smoothing in a single operation.
- Interchangeable blades with other leading wet screed units.
- Blades Available In: 4’ (1.2m), 6’ (1.8m), 8’ (2.4m), 10’ (3.0m), 12’ (3.7m), 14’ (4.5m), 16’ (4.9m)
Bartell Mush35 Uni-Screed Power Unit
C$2,649.99 Regular Price
- Handle (fully adjustable) 28lbs (12.7kg)
- Blades 4’ (1.2m) – 16’ (4.9m)
- Blade Weight 6.41lbs (2.9kg) – 25.6lbs (11.6kg)
- Engine 1.3hp, 35cc, recoil start, air cooled, single overhead cam cylinder
- Fuel Capacity 0.17 gal (0.65L)
- Estimated Running Time 1.1hrs @ 7000rpm
- Weight (dry) 27.9lbs +blade (12.7kg +blade)
- Weight (operating) 29.6lbs +blade (13.5kg +blade)
- Sound Power 50 Dba
- Vibration <9 m/s2