The Bosch 11236VS 7.5 amp hammer runs on a variable-speed 0 to 850 rpm motor with 0 to 3,900 beats per minute. The hammer's Vario-Lock positioning enables the user to rotate and lock the chisel into 36 different positions to optimize the working angle. The unit features three operational modes for versatility: hammer only, for light chipping applications with chisels; rotation only, for drilling wood, steel, and building materials with optional chuck; and hammer/rotation, for drilling concrete, brick, stone, and masonry. The tool's maximum capacities are 1-1/8 inches in concrete, 1/2 inch in steel, 1-1/4 inches in wood, and 4 inches in thin-wall core bit. Includes 360-degree auxiliary handle, depth gauge, and carrying case. This machine is fully rebuilt and has undergone a 15 point inspection!
- SDS-Plus bit system offers tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection, and maximum impact-energy transfer rate
- Multifunction selector offers 3 modes of operation: rotation-only, rotary hammer, and hammer-only mode
- Variable-speed 3-finger trigger delivers better operator control and accurate bit starting
- Vario-Lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 36 different positions to optimize working angle
- Padded rear handle absorbs shock for operator comfort
- 360-degree auxiliary handle with built-in depth gauge delivers wide range of movement, along with consistent drilling depth
- Integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction
- Double-insulated, UL-listed, complies to OSHA
Bosch 11236VS 7.5 amp 1-1/8-Inch SDS Rotary Hammer
- Rating: 120 volts AC
- Amps: 7.5 amps
- No-load speed: 0 to 850 rpm
- No-load beats per minute: 0 to 3,900 bpm
- Impact energy: 2.6 ft./lbs.
- Max hole diameter in concrete: 1-1/8 inches
- Max hole diameter in concrete (thin-wall core bit): 3 inches
- Max hole diameter in wood: 1-1/4 inches
- Optimal concrete capacity range: 1/4 to 7/8 inch
- Length: 15-1/4 inches
- Weight: 9.3 lbs.