This item was a trade in and runs perfectly. It has also undergone a 15 point inspection by our specialized Wacker Neuson technician.
Wacker Neuson's 4 stroke rammers are designed for high performance and long life. The high stroke energy, high percussion rate and long shoe stroke combined with a fast advance travel achieve excellent compaction results. The compact design and low center of gravity is ideal for the compaction of cohesive and mixed soils in trenches and other confined areas.
- Easy to start and simple operation. Convenient single-lever operation for start-up, idling and shut-off
- Low oil protection: When starting the unit, a sensor detects no or low oil and does not allow the engine to start, protecting the engine
- A unique four-stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability. The system includes a last chance filter that protects the engine during air filter maintenance
- Wacker Neuson Engine
BS50-4 Wacker Jumping Jack
- Model: BS50-4
- Engine: air-cooled, 4 cycle, single cylinder, gasoline WM90 Wacker Engine
- Weight: 143 lbs
- Impact force lbf: 3597
- Ramming shoe size (WxL) in: 11 x 13.4
- Hp: 3.0
- Operating speed ft/min: 23.3
- Manufacture Year: 2014