All models in the C series provide a very reliable, proven design and high quality construction. However, the C100 is one of only 2 models equipped with a reversible handle. This model is identical to the HC100 in terms of design and is equipped with a 6.5 hp GX200 motor. The beauty of the reversible handle is that it makes performing spot compaction a breeze not to mention turning corners with ease! This model is one of the HOC's top performers!
- The 220 lbs enable the compactor to generate a bigger force which in turn achieves better compaction than its lighter counter parts.
- The vibration isolated reversible handle enables easy operation and reduced operator fatigue.
- Heavy-duty shock mounts reduce vibration to the upper engine & handle.
- Open design reduces dirt building.
- Centrally mounted fully enclosed exciter for an even spread of compactive force over the whole base plate.
Specially designed exciter bearings reduce maintenance and improve productivity.
- Tough, wear resistant base plate offers durability and shock resistance.
- Ergonomically designed lifting handles make loading and unloading from transport vehicles easier for the operator.
C-100 17 Inch Commercial GX200 Plate Compactor + Reversible Handle
- Weight: 100 kg or 220 pounds
- Power: 6.5 hp
- Speed: 25 cm/s
- Frequency: 6500 vpm
- Power kn (pound-force): 20.0 (4496.17 lbf)
- Compaction Depth: 30 cm
- Video - In Progress