The smallest reversible plate compactor in the Honda line is the C-125. The machines light weight and conservative pricing has made it one of the House of Contractors top sellers. This reversible plate compactor is ideal for compacting interlocking paving stones, trenches, paths, sidewalks and maintenance jobs.
- Single lever direction control provides for easy operation.
- Easy access throttle control simplifies operation and reduces operator fatique.
- Specially designed shock absorbtion system results in a miniscul vibration transfer to the handle for increased operator comfort and reduced operator fatigue.
- The C-125 is equipped with a recoil starter.
C-125 Commercial Honda GX200 Mini Reversible Plate Compactor
- Weight: 127 kg
- Speed: 1 km/hr
- Frequency: 72 hz
- Power kn (pound-force): 25.0 (5620.22 lbf)
- Compaction Depth: 30 cm
- Plate Size: 16 x 24 in