Champion 6500 Watt Generator
Convenient and versatile power is yours with the Champion 6500-watt portable generator. Rely on the Champion 389cc engine and enjoy up to 10 hours of run time at 50% load with a noise level of 74 dBA. Featuring Intelligauge, this generator is your perfect portable power solution.
- The Champion Power Equipment 100462 6500-Watt Portable Generator is the perfect combination of versatility and convenience. An ideal companion for your next weekend project or wherever you might need additional power, this generator can also provide plenty of backup power for your home during an outage.
- Power up with Champion’s reliable recoil start, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. Champion also makes it easy to monitor voltage, frequency and operating hours with Intelligauge.
- Designed for safety with convenient push-to-reset circuit breakers, a low oil shut-off sensor plus an included oil funnel for easy changes, this unit has a 1.2-quart oil capacity (recommended 10W-30).
- The reliable 312cc single-cylinder OHV Champion engine produces 8125 starting watts and 6500 running watts, and will run for up to 10 hours at 50% load when the 6.1-gallon tank of gasoline is full.
- With a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 feet, which is a bit louder than a vacuum cleaner, this machine can handle most essentials in an outage, plus the Volt Guard™ built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your equipment safe from spikes in voltage.
- All the outlets have covers for protection and include a 120/240V 30A locking outlet (L14-30R) and four 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R).
- Champion’s thoughtful packaging and clear directions make setup hassle free. Not only that, but the foldaway handle and included wheel kit with never flat tires make it a cinch to move your power where you need it.
- Buy this EPA certified generator with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
- Electronic guage disabled.
Champion 6500 Watt Generator
Gasoline Starting Watts 8125W Gasoline Running Watts 6500W Gasoline Starting Amps at 120V 67.7A Gasoline Starting Amps at 240V 33.9A Gasoline Running Amps at 120V 54.2A Gasoline Running Amps at 240V 27.1A Volts 120/240 Frequency 60Hz Outlets 120/240V 30A Locking (L14-30R), 120V 20A Duplex (5-20R) (2) GFCI Outlets No Covered Outlets Yes Covered Circuit Breakers No Gasoline Run Time at 1/2 Load 9 h. Noise Level 74.0 dBA Parallel Capability No DC Operation No Voltmeter Intelligauge Automatic Voltage Regulation Yes Battery No Start Type Recoil Engine Brand Champion Engine Size 389cc Engine Type 4-stroke Engine Speed 3600 Fuel Type Gasoline Fuel Gauge No Gasoline Capacity 6.1 gal. Gasoline Tank Material Steel Engine Oil Type 10W-30 Engine Oil Capacity 1.2 qt. Engine Oil Included No Low Oil Shut-Off Yes Wheels Yes Wheel Type Solid Wheel Diameter 8.0 in. PGMA G300-2018 Compliant No ETL Listing cETL EPA Certified Yes CARB Compliant No