This machine was a trade in and has passed our 15 point inspection.
The 29-in. 9.5 hp Electric Start Two-Stage Snow Blower eliminates pull-starting a cold engine. The strong serrated steel augers cut through snow for faster clearing, saving you time on those frigid mornings. A reinforced steel housing provides durability and ruggedness in tough snowy conditions. The 29-in. clearing width and 21-in. intake height provides an oversized clear. The power steering allows you to maneuverer through turns with the touch of a finger, while the 16-in. tires offer traction in deep snow conditions.
- Proudly Made in the USA with Global Materials in Willard, Ohio
- POWERFUL ENGINE: CRAFTSMAN® 9.5 HP Briggs & Stratton
- PUSH-BUTTON ELECTRIC START: Eliminates pull-starting a cold engine
- POWER STEERING: Turn with the touch of a finger
- INCREASED TRACTON: Larger 16-in. tires provide increased traction in deeper snow conditions
- ENHANCED CLEARING POWER: Serrated steel augers cut through snow for faster clearing
Craftsman 950 Snow Blower
This product sold by House of Contractors Inc. is covered by our 90-day warranty and is final sale.
House of Contractors Inc. will gladly accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing for 30 days from the date of purchase.
For warranty and return evaluation, your product must be returned directly to the House of Contractors Inc. Service Center.
- The House of Contractors Inc. offers FREE same-day shipping Canada-wide.