The CY-350 reings king of our compactors and has rapidly become an HOC top seller. The hydraulic handle enables the machine to change direction instantly at any speed. The CY-350 is the perfect asset for construction of roads, forestry roads, railtracks, backfills, trench and sewer line construction, landscape gardening and foundations. The high compaction depth of 95 cm combined with fast forward and reverse travel means the CY-350 achieves great productivity. It is an all-around versatile reversible plate compactor for all job sites that place high demands on the machine's performance potential. Its other outstanding characteristics are high operator comfort and a long service life.
- The innovative hydraulic handle provides for very low hand-arm vibration and optimizes the user-friendliness.
- The large Honda GX390 engine with its high reserve capacity ensures great efficiency and a long service life.
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation for easy maneuverability.
- The CY-350 is equipped with a recoil starter.
- Extention Plates
- Wheel Kit
CY-350 Hydraulic Handle Commercial Honda GX390 Reversible Plate Compactor
- Net Weight: 310 kg (683 lb)
- Gross Weight: 337 kg (742 lb)
- Speed: 1.08 km/hr
- Frequency: 4800 vpm
- Centrifugal Force: 40 kn
- Effeciency: 480 m2/hr
- Power kn (pound-force): 40.0 (8992.36 lbf)
- Compaction Depth: 95 cm
- Plate Size: 27 x 25 inch