The Diamondback™ 10 in. Wet Tile Saw was built with an impressive 2.4 HP delivering 4000 RPM capable of powering through the toughest of porcelain, stone and masonry up to 3-1/2 in. thick. The 2-1/2 ft. non-slip sliding table with sealed ball bearings allows for a rip capacity of 24 in. and 18 in. on the diagonal. This saw also features oversized splash tables that contain cutting debris for easy cleanup. An efficient water management system with a high volume industrial water pump delivers optimum water flow to the blade at the rate of 66 gallons per hour. Make exact cuts every time with the LED light and precision laser cut line. An integrated mobility kit features non-marring feet and comfort handle for easy transport and storage on and off the job size or workshop. Included Diamondback™ Professional 10 in. Blade.
- Powerful 2.4 HP Motor delivers 4000 RPM to cut tile without stalling
- Laser guide and LED light
- Beveling head for cuts at the most common angles: 0°, 22.5°, 45°
- Heavy duty adjustable rip fence for miter cuts
- Plunge cut capability for cutting openings for outlets or HVAC registers
- Sealed ball bearing slides for effortless table movement while cutting
- 66 GPH industrial pump keeps blade cool while cutting
- Onboard tool storage keeps blade wrenches secure when not in use
- Integrated mobility kit with large wheels and comfort handle
DBS10 - 10 In. 2.4 HP Heavy Duty Wet Tile Saw
- Model DBS10
- AC Volts 120
- Amperage (amps) 15
- Arbor size 5/8 in.
- Bevel angle 0° - 45°
- Blade size 10 in.
- Depth of cut (in.) 3-1/2 in.
- Horsepower (hp) 2.4
- Maximum cut depth @ 45 deg 1-1/8 in.
- Speed (max) 4000 RPM
- Product Weight 86.6 Lbs.
- Product Width 24 in.
- Shipping Weight 101.00 Lbs.
- Product Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=7kTOtNK6JlI