The Diamondback™ 7 in. Wet Tile saw was built with an impressive 1.5 HP delivering 6000 RPMcapable of powering through the toughest of porcelain, stone and masonry up to 2-1/4 in. thick all in a lightweight design. The non-slip sliding table with sealed ball bearings allow for a rip capacity of 24 in. and 18 in. on the diagonal. This saw also features oversized splash tables that contains cutting debris for easy cleanup. An efficient water management system with a high volume industrial water pump delivers optimum water flow to the blade for vibration and chip free cuts. Included Diamondback™ Professional 7 in. Blade.
- Powerful 1.5 HP Motor delivers 6000 RPMto cut tile without stalling
- Bevel head makes perfect vibration free cuts at the most common angles: 0°, 22.5°, 45°
- Heavy duty adjustable rip fence for miter cuts
- Plunge cut capability for cutting openings for outlets or HVAC registers
- Rugged aluminum table with measurement marks for added accuracy
- High capacity water pump provides optimal water flow to blade
- Oversize splash table reduces overspray
- Sealed ball bearing slides for effortless table movement while cutting
- On board tool storage keeps blade wrenches secure when not in use
- Stand sold seperately for $124.99
DBS7 - 7 In. 1.5 HP Heavy Duty Wet Tile Saw
- Model: DBS7
- AC Volts 120
- Amperage (amps) 10
- Arbor size 5/8 in.
- Bevel angle 0-45°
- Blade size 7 in.
- Cutting angles (deg) 0-45°
- Depth of cut (in.) 2-1/4 in.
- Horsepower (hp) 1.5
- Maximum cut depth @ 45 deg 1 in.
- Speed (max) 6000 RPM
- Product Weight 46 lbs.
- Product Width 23.5 in.
- Shipping Weight 56.00 Lbs.
- Product Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=q8R6eQmdKyk