The DPD120 gas powered post driver is designed for one man operation. This model has a maximum 120mm (4.75 inch) capacity and is ideal for rental, sign shops, municipalities, DOTs, tent stakes, grape stakes and many other applications.
The DPD120 is lightweight and with its compact design compounded with its high grade material, it is an excellent choice for all fencing applications. The high impact action of 1500-2000BPM enables the machine to drive a post up to 4.75 inch in diameter into the ground in seconds. The package includes 1 post driver DPD120, 1 toolkit, 1 tube of grease to maintain the post driver, all in one BMC carry case with wheels.
1. 1.3 hp 4-stroke Honda GX35 engine
2. Portable and lightweight
3. "Transformers" gear cover design with patent
4. Vibration dampening technology: soft grip handle and extensive spring vibration dampen
5. Simple recoil pull start with trigger throttle and integrated stop button
6. Variable sleeve included: 80mm sleeve. 80mm are suitable for pipes, stakes and small round posts.
7. Packed in BMC carry case: This model comes with a BMC carry case with wheels to easily store this tool after use and transportation
DPD120 Honda Post Hole Driver
23 kg / 50.6 lb
Max. Post diameter
Honda GX35 1.3 HP
35.8 cm 3
Fuel tank volume
86 otane, unleaded gasoline or higher
Max power and corresponding rotating speed
Max torque and speed
Fuel consumption rate
up to 43.4J
Hand pull start