The PMETR13 our economical walk behind trencher. The machines tungsten carbide chrome teeth, large wheels, Honda GX390 13.0 hp engine and light weight make this model an ideal economical model for rental businesses.
The PMETR13 Trencher facilitates trenching for cables and lines laying in gardens, schools and parks without moving too much earth. The machine is used for trenching in compact soils with small stones in size up to 5 cm in one-man operation. The trencher has a 27 piece chain composed of Tungsten Carbide teeth reaching digging depths of 25 inches!
The cuts are clean and accurate up to the maximum depth, while the machine auger moves the excavated ground along one trench-border.
The adjustable handle bar, compact overall size, engine power and transmission system facilitate the machine use and management by any user, amateur or professional.
- Trench-speed is elevated: more than 60 linear meters per hour.
- Adjustable handlebar for increased operator comfort and transport operations
- Green petrol engine with a silent muffler
- Power transmission with a centrifugal clutch, on bearings and machined from solid
- Chain motor transmission greased with oil
- Teeth are composed of tungsten carbide and chrome
- Ergonomic handlebar controls
- Safety device for stopping the engine by releasing the red lever on the handlebar
- Excavated ground moved by auger
- Safety bar for the chain
PMETR13 Honda GX390 Trencher
- Model: PMETR13
- Engine: Honda GX390 389cc 4 Stroke
- Trench width: 4 inch
- Trench depth: 25 inch
- Trench speed: 60m/hour
- Blade number: 27pcs Tungsten Carbide
- Trencher dimension: 62*28*32 inch
- Weight: 150 kg
- Tool kit: Equipped