The House of Contractors Inc. ELEP20AN Semi-electric pallet jack features powered drive and manual lift allowing the operator to easily lift and transport materials weighing up to 4400 lbs. This economical electric pallet jack features 24v powered drive, an electromagnetic automatic disk brake system, and a three position (lift, lower, neutral) pump handle and digital battery meter. Ergonomic handle houses forward/reverse buttons, a safety reverse belly switch and 2 kill switches. Travel speed is 2.5 mph empty and 2.0 mph loaded. One maintenance free 12v 30AH battery, a internal 110v charging plug, and battery discharge indicator come standard with the unit.
Often pallets/skids have too much wood on the bottom causing the pallet/skid to break when being maneuvered by a pallet jack. This is caused by pallet jacks having two front wheels. The ELEP20AN has been upgraded to avoid this issue. The ELEP20AN has been meticulously designed to have 1 front wheel on each leg and an increase in load capacity at 2000 kg (4400 lbs).
- Available in Narrow and Wide versions
- 110V internal plug charger
- Battery charge indicator
- Estimated run time per charge: 5 hours
- Travel speed is variable from 0 to 2.5 mph unloaded, and from 0 to 2.0 mph loaded
- Turning Radius: 56
- Electromagnetic disc brake 3 position (lift, lower, neutral) handle houses forward/reverse buttons, safety horn, & 1 kill switch
- Fully sealed hydraulic pump and hardened chrome plated lift cylinder
- Item has only 1 front wheel on each side, avoiding the nuisance of breaking skids