Durability and longevity are guaranteed with the GTR80 Tamping Rammer. Due to its significantly increased stroke and impact power this rammer compacts even faster and more efficiently. The House of Contractors has not only increased the impact power,but has also made substantial progress toward operational comfort. A narrow guidebar, an optimized tamping foot and modern engines - all these characteristics ease the operator's work and provide maximum comfort.
- Thanks to low hand/arm vibrations the operator can work for a long period of time.
- Proven, powerful and rugged tamping system.
- Four-stroke gasoline Honda engine with low emissions.
- High wear-resistance of the guide cylinder thanks to special material treatmentprocesses.
- Effective multi-stage air filtration system with cyclone pre-cleaner protects the engine against harmful contaminants.
- Tank and inline filters clean the fuel.
- Engine is protected against stone impacts.
- Bellows are placed at a safe height.
- A notched throttle control lever controls the tamping output.
GTR80 Honda GX160 Commercial Jumping Jack Tamping Rammer
- Engine Model: Honda GX160
- Power: 5.5 hp
- Compaction Depth - 12 in
- Percussion Rate: 450-660 r/min
- Jumping Stroke: 40-65 mm
- Forward Speed: 9-12 m/min
- Operation Weight kg (lbs): 90 (198)
- Power kn (pound-force): 11.0 (2472.90 lbf)
- Bottom Plate Size: 13 x 11.4 in