This machine was traded back in for one of our higher models. The machine has undergone a 15 point inspection and is ready to get to work.
H.O.C. ride-on power trowels have been engineered to meet the professional contractor for a lightweight, high production machine with easy maintenance characteristics. The H-390 is our most economical ride-on power trowel. If you are looking for a ride on power trowel without the bells and whistles this is the trowel for you.
- Twin stick, multi-directional levers deliver immediate, responsive steering.
- Dual mode non overlapping blades provide a consistently smooth finish while pan floats can be attached for superior float operations.
- High speed for superior finishing.
- Proven gearboxes for long life and low maintenance.
- Standard light kit and seat adjuster features.
- Standard wheel kit.
- Blade quantity: 8.
- 2 float pans.
H390 Honda GX390 30 Inch Ride-on Power Trowel
- Model: H390
- Engine: Honda GX390 13 HP / 3600 rpm Gasoline engine, air cooled, 4stroke, OHV, double cylinder
- Starting type: Electric starting
- Operation mode: Ride-on
- Pitch Range: 0-25
- Fixed hole distance: 4.75 inch
- Working width: 63 inch
- Working speed: 25 - 120 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 6.1 L
- Lubricant: 1.12 L
- Weight: 260 kg
- Blade size: 12 x 6 inch
- Product dimensions: 69 x 34 x 37 inch
- Product Video - In Progress