This machine was traded back in for one of our higher models. The machine has undergone a 15 point inspection and is ready to get to work.
H.O.C. ride-on power trowels have been engineered to meet the professional contractor for a lightweight, high production machine with easy maintenance characteristics. The H-390 is our most economical ride-on power trowel. If you are looking for a ride on power trowel without the bells and whistles this is the trowel for you.
- Twin stick, multi-directional levers deliver immediate, responsive steering.
- Dual mode non overlapping blades provide a consistently smooth finish while pan floats can be attached for superior float operations.
- High speed for superior finishing.
- Proven gearboxes for long life and low maintenance.
- Standard light kit and seat adjuster features.
- Standard wheel kit.
- Blade quantity: 8.
- 2 float pans.