All models in the Honda Plate series provide a very reliable, proven design and high quality construction. However, the HC100 is the only model equipped with a reversible handle. The beauty of the reversible handle is that it makes performing spot compaction a breeze not to mention turning corners with ease! The Honda series has set the standard for performance and durability for both residential and commercial applications.
- The 220 lbs enable the compactor to generate a bigger force which in turn achieves better compaction than its lighter counter parts.
- The vibration isolated reversible handle enables easy operation and reduced operator fatigue.
- Heavy-duty shock mounts reduce vibration to the upper engine & handle.
- Open design reduces dirt building.
- Centrally mounted fully enclosed exciter for an even spread of compactive force over the whole base plate.
Specially designed exciter bearings reduce maintenance and improve productivity.
- Tough, wear resistant base plate offers durability and shock resistance.
- Ergonomically designed lifting handles make loading and unloading from transport vehicles easier for the operator.
HC-100 17 Inch Commercial Honda GX160 Plate Compactor + Reversible Handle
- Weight: 100 kg or 220 pounds
- Power: 5.5 hp
- Speed: 25 cm/s
- Frequency: 6500 vpm
- Power kn (pound-force): 20.0 (4496.17 lbf)
- Compaction Depth: 30 cm
- Video - In Progress