- High versatility – in-line design for floor breaking and ergonomic side handle for occasional wall breaking
- Maintenance-free brushless SR motor and triple-chamber lubrication system for longer service intervals and tool lifetime
- Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) makes the tool less tiring to use – helping to increase daily productivity
- Detachable supply cord for quick and easy replacement of damaged/broken cords on the jobsite
- Optional TE DRS-B dust removal system, which collects up to 95% of dust
- Demolishing concrete and masonry at floor level or below waist level
- Renovating floors of all kinds
- Removing tiles, bushing and compacting
- Corrective chiseling such as adjustments to door and window openings
Hilti TE1000 AVR Demolition Hammer
This product sold by House of Contractors Inc. is fully covered by our 90-day warranty.
House of Contractors Inc. will gladly accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing for 30 days from the date of purchase.
For warranty and return evaluation, your product must be returned directly to the House of Contractors Inc. Service Center.