Tackle the toughest jobs with the Hercules® Force 1-1/8 in. Hex Breaker Hammer. This breaker hammer is built to last, with a super-strong transmission and a hardened gear set. Concrete is no match for the powerful 58 Joules of striking power delivered at an impressive 1000 BPM. This powerful breaker hammer has a universal 1-1/8 in. hex retainer that can be used with collared or non-collared bits to maximize performance. Anti-vibration technology delivers hours of hard use with minimal fatigue.
- Maximum Vibration Control - Reduces vibration felt by user at the handles
- 15 amp motor delivers 58 Joules of striking power delivered at 1000 BPM
- Service Minder Maintenance System - Shuts down tool when brushes are in need of replacement
- Impact resistant housing protects tool against drops and bumps on the jobsite
- 1-1/8 in. hex retainer supports a wide variety of collared and non-collared bits for any job
- State-of-the-art transmission case with hardened gears and ball bearings for superior durability and service life
HSD - 1-1/8 In. Hex Breaker Hammer With Maximum Vibration Control
Model Hercules HSP
Contents Breaker hammer, bull nose chisel, narrow tile chisel
AC Volts 120
Amperage (amps) 15
Chuck size (in.) 1-1/8 in.
Product Height 5.75 in.
Product Length 30.56 in.
Product Weight 66 lbs.
Product Width 24.25 in.