Lightweight and highly maneuverable roller has infinitely variable hydrostatic drive for smooth, even accelerations. Excellent choice for the compaction of sand, gravel, soil and asphalt on roadways, walkways, bridges and parking lots. High curb clearance and close side clearance accommodates work adjacent to curbs and walls.
- Beveled edge steel drum has adjustable and reversible polyurethane self-cleaning scrapers to prevent soil and asphalt buildup between the frame and the drum giving smooth and uniform services.
- Automatic breaking system in forward and reverse for greater operator safety.
- Transport drive system is fully enclosed, increasing component life for continued operation and higher production.
- Large water tank reduces refill stops for continued operation and higher productivity. Snap-out sprinkling system and in-line filter screen are easily cleaned, reducing downtime.
HW600A Honda GX160 Single Drum Walk-Behind Vibration Roller
- Engine: Honda GX160 5.5 hp
- Walk Speed: 0-3 km/hr
- Climbing Capacity: 30%
- Water Tank: 17 L
- Nominal Amplitude: 0.6 mm
- Static Linear Load: 40 n/cm
- Vibration Control: Automatic Clutch
- Drive Type: Hydraulic
- Vibration Frequency: 70 hz
- Net Weight: 325 kg
- Power kn (pound-force): 15.0 (3372.13 lbf)
- Steel Wheel Size: 18 x 24 inch