Little Beaver has been designing and building some of the best drilling machines for more than 50 years, and the HYD-NTV11H UN-Towable rounds out its complete line of premium earth drilling equipment. The NTV11H is economically priced, without sacrificing the power, efficiency, and reliability of similar towable units, and incorporates heavy-duty construction and high quality components. Featuring a compact design, with multiple transport options, it’s a versatile drill that works across various applications, from weekend rental projects to daily fencing jobs. With a rugged steel frame and advanced, robust hydraulic system, the UN-Towable units are designed to reduce maintenance and eliminate repair hassles for years of worry-free drilling performance.
Features & Benefits
- Honda GX340V 8.9hp net
- Heavy-duty construction and advanced hydraulics offer premium performance and reliability.
- Removable power pack and optional receiver hitch provide additional options for easy loading and transport.
- Balanced and torque-free design enhances operator safety and ease of use.
- Parks and Rec
- Sign Installations
- Deck Building
For added convenience, the attached one-man handle enables drilling near buildings and in other difficult-to-access areas.
One person operation and transport makes going from jobsite to jobsite quick and simple. A removable power pack allows you to transport the machine in two parts, reducing the overall weight by 50%
The E-Z load bracket slide-in receiver hitch allows the unit to be hauled by any vehicle that is equipped with a 2-inch slide-in receiver, eliminating the need for a trailer or additional vehicle to transport when truck bed space is tight.
HYD-NTV11H Little Beaver UN-Towable Hydraulic Auger
- Engine Brand/Model HYD-NTV11H
- Engine Power @ 3600 rpm Honda GXV340 8.9 hp net
- Fuel Tank Capacity .55 gallons
- Oil Alert System Standard
- Starting Recoil
- Forward / Reverse Standard
- Max Auger Speed 150 rpm
- Max Auger Torque 300 ft*lbs
- Max Flow 6 gpm
- Hydraulic Pressure 2,700 psi
- Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity 6.5 gallons
- Return Filter 10 micron
- Oil Level Indicator Sight gauge
- Inlet Suction Strainer 100 US mesh
- Construction Welded structural steel tubing and plate
- Handle Three-position
- Auger Tilt 20° each direction
- Auger Vertical Lock Standard
- Auger Transport Lock Standard
- Dimensions with Folded Handle LxWxH 06 x 34 x 43 in
- Dimensions Overall LxWxH 93 x 34 x 43 in