By combining higher horsepower engines with the reversibility, reliability and convenience of hydraulic drive, Little Beaver Hydraulic earth drills are ideal for drilling in rocky or heavy clay soils. With their extra torque, these powerful earth drills can handle augers up to 16″ in diameter and can drill depths of up to 30′ with 12″ or smaller diameter augers, depending on soil conditions. A forward/reverse lever lets you remove the auger if it gets caught under an obstruction, such as a rock or tree root. See our auger options here.
Even with all this power, most hole drilling remains a one-man operation, thanks to our exclusive torque tube. The torque tube eliminates the kickback common with competitive earth augers, making one-man drilling safe, fast and productive. Convenient front and rear handles make it easy to load the Hydraulic earth auger into and out of your truck.
The one-man handle is used for ordinary hole drilling tasks. The 150 RPM motor generates 225 ft. lbs. of torque to drive augers up to 9″ in diameter. An optional 220 RPM motor is available when higher speeds are desired.
Choose the two-man handle for drilling larger diameter (10″–16″) or extra deep holes. It features a standard 150 RPM motor. Faster (220 RPM) and slower (125 RPM) motors are available as options when hole digging requires greater drilling speed or added torque.
Features & Benefits
- Powerful, reliable, reversible hydraulic drive
- Torque-free digging eliminates kickback
- Highly maneuverable three-wheel chassis
- Industrial fencing
- Pole barns
- Soil sampling
- Groundwater monitoring
- Mobile home & light utility anchoring
- Foundation pier holes
HYDPS11H Little Beaver Hydraulic Auger
- Model: HYD-PS11H
- Engine Brand: Honda GX340
- Engine Power @ 3600 rpm: 10.7 hp net
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.6 gallons
- Oil Alert System: Standard
- Forward / Reverse: Standard
- Auger Speed: 60 to 235 rpm
- Auger Torque: 380 to 170 ft*lbs
- Hydraulic Pressure: 2,700 psi
- Hydraulic Reservoir: 5 gallons
- Oil Cooler w/ Fan: -
- Return Filter: 10 micron
- Oil Level Indicator: Sight gauge
- Inlet Suction Strainer: 100 US mesh
- Dimensions with Wheel Kit LxWxH: 47 x 24 x 24 in
- Dry Weight with Wheel: 185 lbs
- Dimensions w/o Wheel Kit LxWxH: -
- Dry Weight w/o Wheel: -