This item has undergone a 15 point inspection, has low hours and was manufactured in Japan. This machine is in excellent condition!
For applications requiring even greater productivity, Multiquip's Mikasa MTX60HD 4-cycle rammer is the answer. Now with a redesigned fuel-tank that meets new EPA standards and features an integrated tachometer/hour meter.
MTX-Series rammers are renowned for performance and ease of operation.
The MTX-Series includes the features most preferred by contractors such as:
- Cyclonic air cleaners that capture 98% of airborne dust particles
- Long-lasting laminated wood and steel shoe
- Low vibration handles for operator comfort
- Combination hour meter/tachometer
- Durable guards to protect the engine from damage
- Redesigned fuel tank to meet EPA standards for evaporative emmissions
- Item No 1166
Mikasa MTX-60HD Jumping Jack
Unit Specifications Blows Per Min. Up to 695* Impact Force 3,064 lbf 1,390 kgf Shoe Jump Height 3.1 in 79 mm Shoe Dimensions (LxW) 13.4 x 10.4 in
340 x 265 mm
Travel Speed Per Min. 55.8 ft 17 m Fuel Tank Capacity 2.7 qt 2.5 L Dimensions & Weights Overall Length 28.1 in 714 mm Overall Width 13.8 in 350 mm Overall Height 40.4 in 1027 mm Operating Weight 141 lb 64 kg Engine Specifications Engine Make/Model Honda GX100 Start Method Recoil Engine Power 2.8 HP 2.1 kW Engine RPM 4,100 Fuel Type Gasoline