Best-in-class power and the highest overload protection handle the toughest concrete drilling and demolition. The 1-3/4” SDS-Max Rotary Hammer offers 8.8 ft-lbs of impact energy along with 450 RPM and 2,840 BPM for fast drilling and hard-hitting performance in the toughest applications. Advanced Constant Power Technology electronics and a mechanical clutch enhance your control and the rotary hammer’s long-term durability. The Anti-Vibration System ensures safe, comfortable use. The tool comes with a side handle and carrying case.
This machine is in excellent condition and has only been used a handful of times. Price Includes Free Shipping + 30 Day Warranty + 2 New SDS Max Bits
- Length 18"
- Weight 16.2 lbs
- Voltage 120V AC
- Tool Warranty 5 Years
- No Load Speed 350/450
- No Load BPM 2,200/2,840
- Cord Type Grounded
- Electronic Feedback Yes
- Bit Shank SDS Max
- Blow Energy 8.8 ft-lbs
- Clutch Yes
- Drilling Mode 2-Mode: Rotary Hammer and Hammer Only
- Handle Style Drop Motor
- Vibration Reduction Yes - AVS™
- Thick Wall Core Bit Capacity 4.5"
- No Load RPM 350/450
- Amps 14
- Trigger Lock No
- Solid Bit Capacity 1-3/4"
Milwaukee 1 3/4 Combo Rotary Hammer
- Rated input power: 850 W
- Rotation speed gear 1 under no load: 750 rpm
- Full hammering frequency: 4080 impacts/minute
- Single impact energy: 2.4 ft-lbs
- Optimum drilling diameter in concrete: 3/8 - 13/16 in
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 14.9 x 3.7 x 8.4 in
- Weight according EPTA-Procedure 01/2003: 9.3 lb.
- Dust removal module: TE DRS-S (optional)
- Reduced impact energy: No