The PMEC330 is highly productive due to its high compaction force and depth combined with fast forward/reverse travel. It is an all around versatile plate for all job sites. The machine has incredible value for its price tag.
Its other outstanding characteristics are high operator comfort, long service life and a 90 cm compaction depth! It is perfectly suited for the compaction of building back-fill and sub bases when constructing roads, paths and parking lots. The frequency of 3750 vpm makes the PMEC330 suitable for all purposes and compacts even medium-weight interlocking paving stone reliably.
- Intuitive handle design: The operator changes the direction of travel simply by moving the hydraulic directional cable forwards and backwards.
- Speed controlled by a convenient heavy duty throttle cable design.
- Ideal for trenches and over large areas.
- The large Honda GX390 gasoline engine ensures great efficiency and a long service life.
- The PMEC330 is equipped with a recoil starter.
- Extension plates included.
PME-C330 Commercial Honda GX390 Reversible Plate Compactor
- Weight: 255 kg (562.18 lbs)
- Speed: 35cm/s
- Frequency: 3750 vpm
- Power kn (pound-force): 38 (8542.74 lbf)
- Compaction Depth: 90 cm
- Plate Size: 25 x 32 in