The PME-S120 Pro Power Trowel is the upgraded version of the PT46 Commercial Trowel and has become one of our most popular walk behind trowels due to its qaulity and balance. The gear-box and spider assembly have changed little over the past 15 years and continue to be one of the most reliable units on the market. With a 3 year warranty, we stand behind our products by offering the best Walk Behind warranty in the industry.
- Manufactured from heavy gauge steel and jig welded to ensure complete rigidity.
- Gearbox and spider composed of precision machined aluminum and contain heavy duty bronze. The spider design ensures no flex and therefore keeps the trowel blades down firmly to eliminate high spots fast.
- Handle operated dead man switch (designed for increased safety).
- Standard lifting hook.
- Matt finish.
- Price includes finishing blades and float pan.
- Product Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApqEtPNMcGU
PME-S120 Honda GX270 46 '' Pro Power Trowel
- Operation weight 102 kg (224.40 lbs)
- Engine: Honda GX270 9.0 HP or Kohler Command PRO CH395 9.5 HP
- Pitch range 0-15 Degrees
- Rotor diameter 46 Inch
- Speed 60-140 rpm
- Standard throttle control
- Shipping size 50 x 50 x 36