The outstanding features of RM80C four-cycle rammer are the compact design and high performance. It is more powerful and cost effective than its counter part the RM-80. The long shoe stroke, high percussion rate and high stroke energy combined with fast advance travel achieve excellent results.
- Powerful, durable and cost effective.
- A unique four-stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability.
- Simple operation: The integrated fuel valve in the throttle means that there is only one lever for acceleration and shut-off.
RM-80C GX200 6.5 HP Commercial Jumping Jack Tamping Rammer
- Engine Model: GX200 6.5 HP
- Power: 6.5 hp
- Compaction Depth - 12 in
- Percussion Rate: 450-660 r/min
- Jumping Stroke: 40-65 mm
- Forward Speed: 9-12 m/min
- Operation Weight kg (lbs): 90 (198)
- Power kn (pound-force): 11.0 (2472.90 lbf)
- Bottom Plate Size: 13 x 11.4 in