This machine has a brand new Honda GX160 5.5 hp engine installed and has undergone a 15 point inspection. The outstanding features of RM80C four-cycle rammer are the compact design and high performance. It is more powerful and cost effective than its counter part the RM-80. The long shoe stroke, high percussion rate and high stroke energy combined with fast advance travel achieve excellent results.
- Powerful, durable and cost effective.
- A unique four-stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability.
- Simple operation: The integrated fuel valve in the throttle means that there is only one lever for acceleration and shut-off.
RM80 Honda GX160 Commercial Jumping Jack Tamping Rammer
- Engine Model: Honda GX160
- Power: 5.5 hp
- Impact Force: 11 (2472.89 pounds-force)
- Compaction Depth - 12 in
- Percussion Rate: 450-660 r/min
- Jumping Stroke: 40-65 mm
- Forward Speed: 9-12 m/min
- Bottom Plate Size: 13 x 11.4 in
- Operation Weight kg (lbs): 90 (198)