The S100 model provides generous coverage and performance, suitable for working in the plastic-semihard and hard finished (Burnishing) stages.
- Precision engineered and fully sealed dust proof gear box guarantee high capacity and longer service time.
- Patented dynamically balanced trowels (when blades are turning) offer nearly effortless operation and maximum control at all speeds with all types of blades including float pans.
- Variable speeds: Low speeds for floating, high speeds for burnishing.
- Rugged four-in diameter gripper clutch enables smooth operation from floating to finishing speeds.
- Centi-Safety (Dead Man Switch).
- Standard lifting hook, allow trowel to be transported on the job site with only two people by the lifting bar, making changing blade or pan a snap.
S100 6.5 HP GX200 36 '' Commercial Power Trowel
Would you like to purchase additional blades?