The S60 Edger has been developed to float and finish the edges of concrete floors, up to perimeter walls, around columns and small areas eliminating manual hand trowelling and increasing productivity and quality of the concrete. The guide handle reduces vibrations, thus allowing comfortable working. This machine is cheaper than its Honda counterpart while not giving up any output.
- Foldable handle easy for storage and transportation.
- Durable gear box guarantee good performance.
- Rugged four-in diameter gripper clutch enables smooth operation from floating to finishing speeds.
- Centi-Safety (Dead Man Switch).
- Smooth operating screw control knob make it easy to adjust the blade pitch between 0~15 degree.