The HS60 Edger has been developed to float and finish the edges of concrete floors, up to perimeter walls, around columns and small areas eliminating manual hand trowelling and increasing productivity and quality of the concrete. The guide handle reduces vibrations, thus allowing comfortable working.
- Foldable handle easy for storage and transportation.
- Durable gear box guarantee good performance.
- Rugged four-in diameter gripper clutch enables smooth operation from floating to finishing speeds.
- Centi-Safety (Dead Man Switch).
- Smooth operating screw control knob make it easy to adjust the blade pitch between 0~15 degree.
HS60 Honda GX160 24 '' Commercial Edger Power Trowel
- Operation weight 60 kg (132 lbs)
- Pitch range 0-15 degrees
- Rotor diameter 24 Inch
- Speed 60-125 rpm
- Standard throttle control
- Shipping size 30 x 30 x 32