This item was fully rebuilt by our partners at Bartell. It has passed there inspection and passed our 15 point inspection with flying colours. It is powered by a Subaru EX21 7.0 Hp Japanese engine.
Perfect for making clean cuts into newly poured concrete.
The SG10, the fastest saw on the market, can be used to make clean cuts into newly poured “green” concrete or general slab cutting. The combination of a center mounted blade and dual roller guides gives the operator the tools to make straight cuts everytime. Unique 6000rpm blade shaft speed allows the blade to “slice” through green concrete cleanly, without disturbing the aggregate.
- High speed and lightweight
- Great for relief joint sawing in new concrete.
- Powered by a 7hp Kohler engine with quad clean air filter.
- Adjustable handle height for operator comfort
- 10 Inch Diamond Blade included
SG10 Concrete and Asphalt Floor Saw
- Type Gasoline/Petrol
- Engine Subaru
- Power Output Hp (Kw) 7.0 (5.2)
- Weight lb. (kg) 110lbs (50kg)
- Cutting Depth in. (mm) 3.25” (82.6mm)
- Blade Size in. (mm) 10” (254”)
- Standard Arbour Size in. (mm) 0.625” (15.88mm)
- Depth Adjustment Handle Rotation