This H-frame work shop press can be used for electric motor and armature repair, installation and removal of pressure-fitted parts and bending or straightening metal. For car restoration specialists or automotive enthusiasts, this shop press helps remove and install bearings, gears, U-joints, bushings, ball joints and pulleys! An open side heavy duty construction allows for work on long pieces and a spring return ram feature makes work go even faster on this powerful 20 ton shop press.
- Open side heavy duty construction allows work on the longest work pieces
- Raise and lower table for the best working distance possible
- Spring return ram speeds up your work
SP20 - 20 ton H-Frame Industrial Shop Press
- Brand: House of Contractors Inc.
- Capacity: 22-1/4 in.
- Material: Steel
- Maximum working distance (in.): 32 in.
- Maximum Working load (lbs.): 40,000 lb.
- Minimum working distance (in.): 0 in.
- Quantity: 1
- Product Height: 60 in.
- Product Length: 26-1/2 in.
- Product Width: 26 in.
- Shipping Weight: 151.00 lb.
- Size(s): 20 ton
- Width between channels (in.): 22-1/4 in.
- Accessories Included: Arbor Plates