The SYC118 has a welded and reinforced chassis for heavy loads, 2-stage lifting masts made of C-section profiles, dual chains and single lifting cylinder, fork carriage and wheels. Sealed hydraulic system with protected pump and built-in overload valve. This gives a long and trouble free lifetime. It has a unique, very easy to pump quick lifting system which lifts 45 mm/stroke when in quick position.
Nylon wheels, roller bearings (RS), parking brake and foot protection on all wheels.
The SYC118 Hydraulic Stacker has a maximum load capacity of 1000 kg (2204 lbs) and a maximum height capacity of 118 In. This hydraulic stacker is great for any garage, workshop or warehouse dealing with heavy loads!
- One-man maneuvering in tight aisles, congested areas or stockrooms
- Hand lever for easy, controlled hydraulic release
- Foot-operated hydraulic foot pedal
- Hand-operated hydraulic handle lever
- Rugged steel with heavy duty floor lock
SYC118 - Hydraulic 2-Stage Mast Stacker 1000 kg (2204 lbs) + 118'' Capacity
- Load Capacity kg (lbs): 1000 (2204)
- Weight kg (lbs): 350 (772)
- Height Capacity In: 118
- Outer Width of Lift Fork In: 28.5
- Maximum Distance Between Lifting Forks: 16.5
- Minimum Height of Lifting Forks In: 3.5
- Width of Lifting Forks In: 6
- Fork Length In: 45
- Dimensions In: 30.5 x 66 x 81.5
- Tire: Nylon Tire