The SYC118TC has a welded and reinforced chassis for heavy loads, 2-stage lifting masts made of C-section profiles, dual chains and single lifting cylinder, fork carriage and wheels. Sealed hydraulic system with protected pump and built-in overload valve. This gives a long and trouble free lifetime. It has a unique, very easy to pump quick lifting system which lifts 45 mm/stroke when in quick position.
Advantages of the SYC118TC compared to the SYC118
- Thin customized steel lifting forks enable operators to lift skids of a shorter height.
- Wider fork positioner enables the lifting forks to be positioned outside or inside in the frame legs. This creates an advantage when dealing with skids of different sizes.
- See images #3 and #4.
Nylon wheels, roller bearings (RS), parking brake and foot protection on all wheels.
The SYC118TC Hydraulic Stacker has a maximum load capacity of 1000 kg (2204 lbs) and a maximum height capacity of 118 In. This hydraulic stacker is great for any garage, workshop or warehouse dealing with heavy loads!
- Customized steel lifting forks
- Wider fork positioner
- One-man maneuvering in tight aisles, congested areas or stockrooms
- Hand lever for easy, controlled hydraulic release
- Foot-operated hydraulic foot pedal
- Hand-operated hydraulic handle lever
- Rugged steel with heavy duty floor lock
SYC118TC - Hydraulic 2-Stage Mast Stacker 1000 kg (2204 lbs) + 118'' Capacity
- Load Capacity kg (lbs): 1000 (2204)
- Weight kg (lbs): 350 (772)
- Height Capacity In: 118
- Maximum Outer Width of Lift Fork In: 33.125
- Maximum Distance Between Lifting Forks: 23.75
- Minimum Height of Lifting Forks In: 3
- Width of Lifting Forks In: 4.5
- Fork Length In: 45
- Dimensions In: 34.5 x 69 x 82
- Tire: Nylon Tire