The two-position cutting head on this professional tile saw lets you adjust blade for a variety of tiles or bricks. Includes built-in 3 gallon per minute water pump, removable easy-to-clean high-impact ABS water tub.
- Adjustable cutting head lets you adjust blade for standard tiles or bricks up to 3-1/2 in.
- 24 in. cutting capacity
- Head pivots to allow 22.5° and 45° bevel cuts
- Powerful dual capacitor motor with sealed bearings and thermal overload protection
- Heavy duty cast alloy column and cutting head for reduced vibration
- Oversized steel frame with precision linear bar system for smooth operation
- Price includes 1 segmented and 1 continuous diamond blade
- Stand sold separately for $249.99
TBS10 - 10 Inch 2.5 HP Tile and Brick Saw
C$1,199.99 Regular Price
- Name 10 in. 2.5 HP Tile/Brick Saw
- Brand House of Contractors
- Amperage (amps) 15
- Cutting angles (deg) 0-45°
- Horsepower (hp) 2.5
- Maximum cutting thickness (in.) 3-1/2 in.
- Speed (max)3800 RPMArbor size 5/8 in.
- Blade size 10 in.
- Depth of cut (in.) 3-1/2 in. @ 0°, 1-1/2 in. @ 45°
- Product Height 22-1/2 in.
- Product Length 35 in.
- Product Weight 90 lbs.
- Product Width 24 in.
- Shipping Weight 79.05 lb.
- Table dimensions 17 in. x 19-3/4 in.
- Accessories Included Pump, water tub, miter gauge
- Diagonal cut size (in.) 18 in.
- AC Volts 120