This transmission jack is designed for easy handling and positioning of transmissions on passenger cars and light trucks. Saddle tilts forward, backward, right, and left for precise alignment made easy. Features foot pedal pump control and release valve.
- Two-stage hydraulic system handles up to 2200 lb. first stage
- 1 ton second stage
- Extra stable reinforced wide base
- Locking swivel casters
- Foot pedal pump and release
- Dual safety chains
TJ2S - 2200 Pound 2 Stage Transmission Jack
- Name 2200 lb. 2-Stage Transmission Jack
- Quantity 1
- Saddle tilt forward (deg) 20 deg.
- Maximum Lift Height (in.) 79-1/2 in.
- Minimum height (in.) 58-5/8 in.
- Product Height 58-5/8 in.
- Product Length 37 in.
- Product Width 37 in.
- Shipping Weight 236.00 lb.
- Accessories Included Safety chain/strap