This Toro Dingo TX420 had an engine replacement in July 2020 and has recorded less than 1000 key hours. The machine is in excellent shape and has passed our 15 point inspection.
- Hydraulic Controls - 4/5
- Drivetrain Controls - 4/5
- Engine Controls - 4/5
- Warning Lights - Operational
- Gauges - Operational
- Hour Meter - 943 Hours
- Limited Function Check - The main components are in place and operational.
- Blow by @ idle (subjective observation) - No noticeable vapor or pressure
- Starter - Operational
- Radiator - 4/5
- Oil Leaks - None
- Fuel Leaks - None
- Cooling System Leaks - None
- Limited Function Check (Engine) - The engine starts and runs.
- Drive Motors - 4/5
- Limited Function Check - The drivetrain is operational.
- Pumps (Hydraulics) - 4/5
- Valves - 4/5
- Hydraulic Tank - 4/5
- Hoses (Hydraulics) - 4/5
- Auxiliary Hydraulic Plumbing - 4/5
- Loader Lift Cylinders - 4/5
- Bucket Tilt Cylinders - 4/5
- Limited Function Check - The hydraulic system is operational.
Product Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QIyfbuHhsw&t=21s
Toro Dingo TX420 Walk Behind Compact Track Loader
- Frame Condition - 4/5
- Belly pans - 4/5
- Lift Arm Condition - 4/5
- Chassis to Arm Pins - 4/5
- Quick Coupler to Arms Pins - 4/5
- Limited Function Check - The main chassis components are operational in a limited check.
- Overall Machine Width (Outsides of tracks.) - 35" Overall width
- Roller Frames - 4/5
- Track Belt Condition - 4/5
- Rubber Belt Drive Lugs - 4/5
- Track Tensioners - No visible damage
- Front Idler Wear - 4/5
- Rear idler wear - 4/5
- Track Rollers - 4/5
- Sprockets - 4/5
- Quick Coupler - 4/5 Operational
- Loader Bucket Condition - 4/5