Toro Dingo® compact utility loaders possess the versatility to handle countless jobs on every site: dig, haul, plant and build. The TX 427 Narrow track design provides a low 5.1 psi ground pressure which is easy on turf. Designed with workers in mind, all of its power is harnessed in only 3 easy to use controls, which make it simple for any worker to step up and be productive immediately!
This Toro Dingo TX427 has the orginal engine and has 983 key hours. The machine is in excellent shape and has passed our 15 point inspection.
- Hydraulic Controls - 4/5
- Drivetrain Controls - 4/5
- Engine Controls - 4/5
- Warning Lights - Operational
- Gauges - Operational
- Hour Meter - 983 Hours
- Limited Function Check - The main components are in place and operational.
- Blow by @ idle (subjective observation) - No noticeable vapor or pressure
- Starter - Operational
- Radiator - 4/5
- Oil Leaks - None
- Fuel Leaks - None
- Cooling System Leaks - None
- Limited Function Check (Engine) - The engine starts and runs.
- Drive Motors - 4/5
- Limited Function Check - The drivetrain is operational.
- Pumps (Hydraulics) - 5/5
- Valves - 4/5
- Hydraulic Tank - 4/5
- Hoses (Hydraulics) - 4/5
- Auxiliary Hydraulic Plumbing - 4/5
- Loader Lift Cylinders - 5/5
- Bucket Tilt Cylinders - 5/5
- Limited Function Check - The hydraulic system is operational.
Product Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRMdTsQ9Obs
Toro Dingo TX427 Walk Behind Narrow Track Loader
- Frame Condition - 4/5
- Belly pans - 4/5
- Lift Arm Condition - 4/5
- Chassis to Arm Pins - 4/5
- Quick Coupler to Arms Pins - 4/5
- Limited Function Check - The main chassis components are operational in a limited check.
- Overall Machine Width (Outsides of tracks.) - 35" Overall width
- Roller Frames - 4/5
- Track Belt Condition - 4/5
- Rubber Belt Drive Lugs - 4/5
- Track Tensioners - No visible damage
- Front Idler Wear - 4/5
- Rear idler wear - 4/5
- Track Rollers - 4/5
- Sprockets - 4/5
- Quick Coupler - 4/5 Operational
- Loader Bucket Condition - 4/5