Any Landscaper or construction contractor who plans on compacting asphalt or pavers for maintenance purposes has found the right tool in our C-3020. Delivering a compaction force of 5620.22 lbf, this reversible soil compactor is the best lightweight, all-rounder machine you can use on the construction site.
The C-3020 has long distinguished itself in a large variety of sand, gravel, pavement and asphalt compaction applications. Thanks to the unique construction of its base plate, this powerful soil compactor made by the H.O.C, offers exceptional stability and outstanding operating characteristics.
The Honda generated gas power unit is fully protected against external damage by an engine protection frame and cover. To increase mobility on the job, a rugged wheel kit has been integrated into every machine.
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse travel.
- Variable hydraulic shifting allows for superior accuracy even when working inchallenging areas.
- Work without getting tired thanks to a height-adjustable guide bar and low hand-arm vibration handles.
- Engine protection frame and cover to protect life of machine and engine.
- Standard feature: Integrated and rugged wheel kit.
C-3020 Hydraulic Handle Commercial Honda GX160 Reversible Plate Compactor
- Model: C-3020
- Operation Mass kg (lbs): 125 (275)
- Power: 5.5 hp Honda GX160 Engine
- Speed (cm/s): 33
- Frequency (vpm): 4320
- Power kn (pound-force): 25 (5620.22 lbf)
- Compaction Depth (cm): 35