The HOC's ATEA hydraulic earth auger features a balanced, self-supporting design for easier one-man earth drilling. The drills pneumatic tires and towable hitch allow for quick transport to job sites without damaging grass. If your heading into uneven terrain, you'll be ready with the drills 20 degree infinitely variable auger tilt which keeps the auger vertical even when drilling at an incline or decline. The earth auger will power through rough terrain and drill up to 4 feet deep!
- 5 Free heavy duty bits included (5, 6, 8, 10 and 12 inch)
- Delivers a powerful 3600 in. lbs. of torque
- Dependable 9 HP Loncin Engine or 9 HP Honda GX270 Engine
- Hydraulic powered
- Low oil alert sensor
- No trailer needed
ATEA Towable Hydraulic Auger
- Fuel Type: Unleaded
- Maximum pressure (PSI): 2000 PSI
- Maximum speed (rpm): 110 RPM
- Start type: Recoil
- Product Height: 5-1/2 ft.
- Product Width: 33 in.
- Shipping Weight: 375.00 lb.
- Product Weight: 369.60 lb.
- Product Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwzPfn-JNU