The TITANIUM™ TW200 Professional AC/DC TIG Welder with 120/240 Volt Input is designed with inverter technology to deliver the highest quality output and maximum efficiency for exceptional TIG performance on both steel and aluminum. Dual voltage 120V/240V input gives you the flexibility to weld virtually anywhere. Ideal for shop or field use, the TW200 is capable of GTAW (AC & DC), and SMAW (DC Only) processes over a wide variety of materials including steel, stainless steel, chrome-moly, and aluminum. Industry-leading performance makes the TITANIUM™ TW200 a perfect choice for automotive, aviation, and manufacturing applications.
- Inverter technology for better arc start
- Dual voltage 120V and 240V
- Weighs under 40 lb. - ideal for shop or field use
- Easy-to-read digital display
- Includes 150A TIG torch and foot pedal control
- Overload protection
TW200 Professional AC/DC TIG Welder With 120/240V Input
- Brand: TITANIUM
- Model: TW200
- Accessories Included: 150A TIG Torch, 6AWG work clamp with 10 ft. cable (DINSE style), Gas nozzle (#4, #5, & #6), Collets and Bodies (0.040 in, 1/16 in., & 3/32 in.), Gas regulator with 6 ft. hose, Foot pedal control, 8 ft. power cord plus 115v adapter NEMA 5-15P
- Amperage (amps): 120V: 10A-110A (GTAW), 10A-75A (SMAW); 240V: 10A-200A (GTAW), 10A-160A (SMAW)
- Certification: CSA
- Duty cycle: GTAW: 120V: 110A @ 25%; 240V: 200A @25%; SMAW: 120V: 70A @ 35%; 240V: 160A @ 35%
- Product Height: 13-3/8 in.
- Product Length: 21 in.
- Product Weight: 39.6 lb.
- Product Width: 8-5/8 in.
- Shipping Weight: 63.75 lb.
- Thermal Overload Protection (y/n): Yes
- Open Circuit Voltage: 13.5
- Power cord (ft.): 8 ft.
- Weldable metals: aluminum, chrome-moly, stainless steel, cast materials, mild steel
- Welding capacities: 120v; Steel: 0.020 in. - 1/8 in.; Aluminum: 0.040 in. - 3/16 in.; 240v; Steel: 0.020 in. - 1/4 in.; Aluminum: 0.040 in. - 1/4 in.
- Input Voltage: 120/240