The TITANIUM™ TW200 Professional Multiprocess Welder is lightweight, reliable and easy to use. This all-purpose multiprocess welder handles MIG, Stick (DC), TIG (DC), or Flux-core welding. Weld a wide range of materials with fast, easy set-up. Plug into any power supply with the included power cables.
- Dual voltage technology is capable of 120V or 240V input
- Inverter technology for better arc start
- Inductance control for fine-tuning the weld bead
- Spool gun ready - no adapter required
- Weighs only 24 lb. - ideal for shop or field use
TW200 Professional Multiprocess Welder With 120/240V Input
- Brand: TITANIUM
- Model: TW200
- Accessories Included: TITANIUM™ Multiprocess 200 Inverter power source, 180A MIG gun 10 ft., 150A TIG torch with gas valve 10 ft., 200A stick electrode holder with 10 ft. cable and DINSE-style connector, work clamp with 10 ft. Cable and DINSE-style connector, 8 ft. power cord with 6-50P (240V, 50A) plug, 120v power adapter, 2 in. spindle adapter for 8 in. diameter spools (10-12 lbs.), flow gauge regulator with 6 ft. gas hose, 0.030 in contact tips, gas nozzle, gasless nozzle, (3) solid drive rolls, (2) cored drive rolls
- Amperage (amps): 120V; 30-140A (GMAW/FCAW), 30-70A (DC SMAW), 20-90A (DC GTAW); 240V; 30-200A (GMAW/FCAW), 30-170A (DC SMAW), 20-200A (DC GTAW)
- Certification: CSA
- Duty cycle: GMAW/FCAW Rated Output: 120V; 90A @ 40% Duty Cycle; 22A Input 240V; 200A @ 15% Duty Cycle; 36A InputSMAW Rated Output: 120V; 70A @ 40% Duty Cycle; 22A Input 240V;170A @ 15% Duty Cycle; 31A InputGTAW Rated Output: 120V; 90A @ 40% Duty Cycle; 18A Input 240V; 200A @ 15% Duty Cycle; 26A InputAmperage range: 120V; 30-140A (GMAW/FCAW), 30-70A (DC SMAW), 20-90A (DC GTAW); 240V; 30-200A (GMAW/FCAW), 30-170A (DC SMAW), 20-200A (DC GTAW)
- Maximum amperage output (amps): 50-200A
- Product Height: 17 in.
- Product Length: 21 in.
- Product Weight: 24 lb.
- Product Width: 12 in.
- Shipping Weight: 44.00 lb.
- Thermal Overload Protection (y/n): Yes
- Open Circuit Voltage: 69V
- Power cord (ft.): 8 in.
- Weldable metals: Steel, stainless steel, chrome-moly, cast materials, and aluminum (with optional spool gun)
- Welding capacities: 120V; Steel: 24 GA - 1/8 in.; Aluminum**: 22 GA - 1/8 in.240V; Steel: 24 GA - 3/8 in.; Aluminum**: 22 GA - 3/8 in.
- Wire Size: 0.025 in., 0.030 in., 0.035 in. solid; 0.030 in., 0.035 in., 0.045 in. flux cored
- Input Voltage: 120/240
- Wire Feed Speed: 80-400 inches per minute