Designed for shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), this powerful stick welder can weld up to 225A for strong welds with easier starts and a more stable arc. Featuring a front mounted AC/DC polarity switch for easy operation and infinite amperage adjustment for precise arc control.
- Front mounted AC/DC polarity switch for easy operation
- Infinite amperage adjustment for precise amperage control
- Smooth arc for easy arc starting and operation with different electrodes
- High amperage output for use with electrodes up to 5/32 in. diameter (DC) and 3/16 in. diameter (AC)
- Built in overload indicator to protect the transformer and increase its life
- 8 ft. welding cable with multi-angle electrode holder
- 8 ft. ground cable with clamp
VC225 Commander™ Stick Industrial Welder 225A AC / 150A DC, 230V Input
- Brand: VULCAN
- Model: VC225
- Accessories Included: 200A Electrode Holder with 8 ft. lead, 200A ground clamp with 8 ft. lead
- Amperage (amps): 40-225A (AC), 30-150A (DC)
- Application: light fabrication, maintenance and repair, auto body, farm/ranch, home projects
- Certification: CSA
- Duty cycle: 225A / 29V / 20% (AC), 150A / 26V / 20% (DC)
- Product Height: 27 in.
- Product Length: 26 in.
- Product Weight: 145.00 lb.
- Product Width: 18.5 in.
- Shipping Weight: 145.00 lb.
- Thermal Overload Protection (y/n): Yes
- Open Circuit Voltage: 64V/78VAC, 110VDC
- Weldable metals: Steel, stainless steel, cast materials
- Electrode Size: 1/16 in. to 3/16 in. diameter electrode
- Input Voltage: 230