PME-TS 40 Foot Truss Screed
The PME-TS Vibratory Truss Screed is set-up and cleaned in roughly half the time of other screeds. Mechanical problems common to other designs are eliminated. All bolted construction eliminates weldment failure. The House of Contractors patented offset eccentric shaft/bearing design results in far more uniform vibration across the screed and greatly extends bearing life. The patented quick coupling method of joining section shafts is fast and eliminates failure of mechanical connectors. Precision machined, cast A-frames handle stresses in all planes and serve as a built-in fixture for maintaining perfect screed alignment throughout the life of the product.
The House of Contractors Power Winches enhance safe operation with a top mounted engagement lever for instant activation and deactivation. Travel speed is easily adjusted through a simple valve control.
PME-TS Honda Vibratory Truss Screed 40 Feet
- Honda GX390 13.0 hp OHV
- Net Weight: 251 kg (552.2 lbs)
- Gross Weight: 325 kg (715 lbs)
- Beam Width: 14 inch
- Fuel Tank: 6.1 L
- Height: 18.7 inch
- Max Speed: 3600 rpm
- High quality with precise engineering
- Low maintenance design
- Durable triangular steel truss spans up to 40 ft.
- Designed for precise strike-off and consolidation of concrete surfaces
- Ideal screed for large-scale projects
- Bolted construction throughout the screed sections has less weld failures.
- All new design built in our Toronto facility. Easy distribution to anywhere in North America
- Product Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQiEFifTuf0