This item is in incredible shape and has passed our 15 point inspection.
Designed for construction, rental and other demanding applications, these quiet, high-performance, portable generators deliver unmatched tool starting and voltage regulation in a rugged compact package. Excellent for powering single or multiple tools on an entire job site or as emergency or standby power. Built with heavy-duty frames and premium components to provide long, trouble-free operation even in abusive environments. Ideal for powering high starting amperage tools such as compressors, grinders, fusion welders as well as all your Wacker Neuson electric power tools.
- Best in class tool starting and voltage regulation due to a unique step-start generator technology with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) and separate excitation winding.
- Central GFCI (neutral bonded to ground) sensor system eliminates common GFI outlet failures while offering personal protection on all receptacles including 240 Volt. Meets the latest NEC and OSHA jobsite standard
- Unique auto-idle control with time delay system automatically reduces the engine to a low speed reducing fuel consumption, noise and wear.
- Robust, powder coated steel frame with dual cross-member support, high impact polyethylene fuel tank and heavy duty shock-mounting combine to provide outstanding impact protection.
- Proven Honda GX340 engine with low oil shutdown. Fully compliant with the latest EPA evaporative emissions regulations.
Wacker Neuson GP5600 Generator
L x W x H 28.0 x 21.6 x 20.3 in L x W x H - Shipping 28.6 x 22.4 x 21.6 in Shipping weight 183 lb
Operating weight 223 lb Circuit breaker AC - 1 Phase 2 Pole 23 A Receptacles (2) 125V, 20A duplex 5-20R Receptacles (1) 125V, 30A twist lock L5-30R Receptacles (1) 125/250V, 30A twist lock L14-30R
Electrical power Maximum Output 5,600 W Electrical power Continuous Output 5,000 W Voltage AC - 1 Phase 120/240 V Frequency 60 Hz Power factor 1 cos Φ 1~ Generator model AVR with Brushes Generator insulation (class) B Power Rating Specification SAE J1349
Engine / Motor
Engine / Motor Honda GX340 Cylinder 1 Displacement 23.4 in³ Operating performance 10.7 kW RPM / speed 3,600 rpm Tank capacity Oil 1.2 US qt Tank capacity Fuel 5.5 US gal Fuel type Gasoline Fuel consumption 0.9 US gal/h Runtime 6.2 h